The business development project manager will be responsible for establishing a Competence Center in Radiation Hardness for the testing of micro-electronic components, in Grenoble, within the framework of the Platform for Advanced Characterisation-Grenoble (PAC-G) of the Nanoelec Technological Research Institute (IRT Nanoelec).
In this context, he / she will ensure the valorisation and promotion of the activities of the Characterisation Programme of the IRT Nanoelec towards the semiconductor industry, to identify their needs, define the market positioning and maintain and develop the activities of PAC-G, in the context of which the Centre will be launched. In this highly collaborative context, he / she will also have the mission of coordinating the activities of the programme among the various partners (ILL, ESRF, LPSC and CEA-LETI) to ensure continuity and flawless alignment of the emerging project with respect to the framework in place. True force of proposal, he / she will be in charge of the following tasks:
- In conjunction with the partners of the Large Instrument Characterization programme, the candidate will be responsible for designing, organising and setting up a Competence Centre in irradiation of electronic components, the main objective of the contract. At the end of the contract, a commercial development plan for the aforementioned centre will be delivered, containing a marketing plan.
- Under the supervision of the programme director: a) monitor and pilot the various activities of the programme with the various member partners (ILL, ESRF, LPSC, CEA-Leti) and institutional partners; b) coordinate the actions of the PAC-G commercial promotion platform (Platform for Advanced Characterization-Grenoble).
- Identify, build and develop high potential industrial relationships in the short and medium term, with players in the microelectronics sector.
- Organise meetings and visits of customers and industrial partners to member facilities of the programme.
- Plan, promote and organize events, training workshops and participate in trade fairs and conferences in support of PAC-G promotion activities.
- Organize and animate regular and extraordinary meetings to monitor the activities of the programme.
- Reporting: responsible for drafting the monthly and annual reports of the programme for the directorate of IRT Nanoelec.
The candidate will be recruited in the Business Development Office (BDO) of the ESRF and will work full time on the Characterisation programme supporting transversally the actions of all partners. In this context, he / she will work under the responsibility of the Programme Director.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).